As one season closes, the delights of the next start to become visible. Not just in nature but in Astronomy Societies up and down the country.
The following is the list of planned talks but no doubt it will develop and there will be more to fascinate:
- 29th September – A collection of 4 short talks on astronomy by James Fradgley;
- 30th October – A talk by Mark Woodland FRAS on Exoplanets for Amateurs;
- 27th November – A talk by Roger Pickard on Variable Stars;
- 29th January – A talk by Chris Starr on Cassini and Saturn;
- 26th February – A series of short talks by members;
- 25th March – A talk by Bud Martin on A Life on Mars;
Our monthly meetings are on the last Wednesday of the month and start at 7:30pm. The venue is the Herschel Museum of Astronomy, New King Street, Bath, BA1 2BL
If you are passionate about a certain person speaking to the Bath Astronomers then let us know and we’ll see what we can organise.